What It Is
- Homeopathy is the fastest growing form of health care in the world! It is now used by hundreds of millions, and growing by 25 percent annually.
- It is part of the public health care systems of nations in Europe, South America, Central America and Asia, and is regulated in many other nations.
- It is effective according to hundreds of high-quality basic science, pre-clinical and clinical studies, including randomized controlled trials.
- Homeopathy is one of the safest forms of medicine
- It is a holistic practice, taking into account all levels of a person: physical, emotional, mental.
- It is practiced according to consistent and rational principles which are the core of practitioner training
- It is more cost-effective than any other form of medicine, conventional or alternative (according to a study commissioned by the government of Switzerland)
- Homeopathy is a system of medicine with a long history of preventing and curing acute, chronic and epidemic diseases, continuing today.
What It Is Not
- "Homeopathy" is not a generic term for all forms of alternative, natural or holistic medicine.
- It is not un-scientific: it uses straightforward logical techniques that anyone can learn
- It is not dangerous - it has been practiced in homes and hospitals for 200 years
- It does not interfere with conventional medicines.
- It is not a "placebo", or sham treatment that requires belief in order to work!